Accessibility with PDF files and Videos
Accessibility with PDF files and Videos In-Person
Description: This training will cover the fundamentals of creating accessible PDF documents using Acrobat Pro DC. Participants will learn key structural elements for converted Word to PDF documents. We will also be creating accessible videos ensure that all students, regardless of their abilities can access the content includes captions, a transcript, and audio description. YuJa is a new solution, integrated with Canvas and Zoom, that provides lecture recording, screen casting, video streaming, automated captioning, and video content management software.
Recommended Attendees: Staff and Faculty
Zoom Location: https://jccc.zoom.us/my/distance
- Understand how Word PDF conversion enhances the accessibility of a PDF
- Explain key features of an accessible PDF
- Evaluate converted PDF to identify inaccessible features
- Find and use accessibility features within YuJa, Zoom and YouTube
- Video automated captioning features.
- Tips and techniques to create accessible videos.
- Thursday, August 19, 2021
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- RC 255