Canvas Accessibility Using Ally and UDOIT
Canvas Accessibility Using Ally and UDOIT In-Person
Description: Canvas Ally is a new JCCC service to help make course materials in Canvas more accessible. Canvas Ally and UDOIT provide faculty with feedback on the accessibility of course content in Canvas using a visual dial and provides suggested step-by-step instructions to improve the accessibility of the content.
Recommended Attendees: Faculty
Zoom Location: https://jccc.zoom.us/my/distance
- Find and use Ally and UDOIT features within Canvas.
- Preview document and find accessibility issues.
- Improve accessibility with Ally’s step-by-step instructions.
- Describe where and how to obtain additional support with accessibility.
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- RC 255