Introduction to Accessibility and Universal Design
Introduction to Accessibility and Universal Design In-Person
Description: In this introductory session you will learn about the accessibility and universal design strategies and principals necessary to create inclusive learning environments that support all students, faculty and staff alike.
Recommended Attendees: Staff and Faculty
Zoom Location: https://jccc.zoom.us/my/distance
- Learn the difference between accessibility and universal design.
- Understand the foundation principals for accessibility
- Recognize the benefits of building with accessibility in mind and incorporating universal design principals into learning material.
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- RC 255